Gallery Frank ‘Happy’ Dreymiller as a young man working at Melms Market. Notice the sawdust on the floor and the half of beef hanging. Melms Meat Market located across from our current location where Frank “Happy” Dreymiller learned the trade, prior 1925. In 1941 inside the store. From Left to Right, Frank ‘Happy’ Dreymiller, Chris Burnner, Howard Dreymiller, future owner – Everett Kray, and Charles Blank. Behind the barber pole the awning reads ‘Meat Market.’ This is 1929, and we are in the same location today. Inside view of the store today. Notice the 1933 sign from the 4th of July parade. This is the same view today as the photo in the gallery taken in 1941 with the four butchers. Same location since 1929 – only a new building, built in 1930. Another view of the store today. Bacon inside the smoke house.